Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I am about pissed with Bully Dog. I bought my programmer four days ago and have not been able to download the agent. According to tech support somebody tried to hack into their server, so i sit here and wait. :confused::confused::confused:

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Send it back and go with a predator or a ppe programer, much better quality tuning and cheaper as long as you dont get the big ppe hot +2 tuner

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
All you can do is try.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
warning;i use to run the BD triple dog and by the time i got rid of it my tranny was acting weird and shifting funny but the dumb thing is i'm runnin more hp with the PPE then i did the BD and my tranny never slips and i didn't increase my fuel economy with the BD unlike the PPE..so i would really like to see you go with the Diablo or the PPE..

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
one thing to remember about PPE is they are rated at the flywheel not the rear wheels like the rest are rated. So, the 90 hp PPE tune is more like the 65 hp tune of the others. I do agree though, I didn't like bully dog programming. The programming with the predator does seem smoother and stronger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.