Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just bought a 2005 lly as a second truck that's about to start a new life as a hot street/weekend puller. It came with a bullydog power pup loaded up and I cannot get it to return to stock. When I plug it in it just shows it's loaded on performance and no buttons work on it to even navigate it back to stock it's just frozen. Am I doing something wrong or should I have Chevy reflash it so I can get efi loaded up. Thanks for the input new to the Duramax game.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would just get the dealership to re-flash it. It's easier and Bullydog is crap anyway, you should just run it over when you go to the dealership! :neener

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Check the power to the OBD port-- it is the same as the cigarette lighter. Possible blown fuse.

·
Premium Member
2,284 Posts
^ that would make the unit not power up. sounds like his keypad took a crap. if you know anyone with a triple dog or power pup you could easily swap keypads

EFI will also write over the bullydog, just flash a stock file with EFI then put your tunes on or just have dealer flash it with tech 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.