Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I am looking at getting a new bumper this summer but i have yet to see a good pick of the ones im looking at. Anyone with a the classic body 2004 rangeGMC if you have an aftermarket bumper(im lookin at the road armor style, but anything would be great), front or rear. if you could post some pics it would be greatly appriciated. also if you could let me know the couating system you used(rhino lining, powder coat, paint) and how you like, how its holding up etc...:drink

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
subscribing want to get a bumper as well

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Subscrbing for pics

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
subscribing...what style bumper do you want?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
subscribing...what style bumper do you want?
I am looking at something like the Road Armor, i like that plate steel style that runs with the body lines. all i ever find on the manufacturer sites though is pics of the same year chevy and that doesnt do me a whole lot of good since the fronts were quite a bit different those years.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I like the ones that BuckStop makes

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow, 3 days and no one has posted. i must have pissed off a moderator or something.:booboo

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
what you're asking for is too specific, hence no one has pictures. and you're asking it in the wrong forum.
this should be in exterior, not LLY performance.

a quick google search yielded the following;

2005 GMC; road armor

2005 GMC: Road Armor

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what you're asking for is too specific, hence no one has pictures. and you're asking it in the wrong forum.
this should be in exterior, not LLY performance.

a quick google search yielded the following;

2005 GMC; road armor

2005 GMC: Road Armor
thanks for the pic, that is what im looking for. i know i should have put it in exterior but when i was trying to put it up it wouldnt let me post it there, i gave me a 404 http error code. so i just copy and pasted it over here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts