Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hooked up my Plow for the season on my new to me LBZ and noticed that I have 0 bump stop left. Where and what is the best replacement I should get?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Just hooked up my Plow for the season on my new to me LBZ and noticed that I have 0 bump stop left. Where and what is the best replacement I should get?
I would say the best replacement is OEM but I would imagine they might not be that cheap.

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Dmax store has oem for around $50. Their website lists a regular and a z71 set.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a little surprised that nobody has said timbrines. But I'm glad after seeing the price of them

·
Registered
2,019 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
OK, did a little clicky, Z71 bump stops, $45 for two, free shipping. Chart says it only fits 2007 but should fit 2001 & up since it's listed for Z71...
GM Front Suspension Lower Control Arm Bumper Right 15835667 | eBay

You can find the same part from GM Direct for $17.46 but shipping probably adds up to about the same.
15835667 BUMPER

I'm going to try the Z71 type and see how they work.
Good Find. GM parts direct normally always have the lowest price until they add the shipping and handling charges. Then their pricing is similar to other places that sell GM OEM parts.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I just got mine replaced under extended warranty. They charged the warranty company an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just got back from Orielys and came home with 2 for $17 figured they'd be worth a shot for that price

1 - 14 of 14 Posts