Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

bump stops?

10K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Orange Toys 
#1 ·
Just hooked up my Plow for the season on my new to me LBZ and noticed that I have 0 bump stop left. Where and what is the best replacement I should get?

#2 ·
I would say the best replacement is OEM but I would imagine they might not be that cheap.

#3 ·
#8 ·
IMHO, if the Dmax store has OEM for around $50.00, that's the route I would go. Another thing you might try is get the part number for the OEM stops and do a search. You'd be surprised at the deals you might find.

#4 ·
Dmax store has oem for around $50. Their website lists a regular and a z71 set.

#6 ·
I'm a little surprised that nobody has said timbrines. But I'm glad after seeing the price of them

#9 ·
#10 ·
Good Find. GM parts direct normally always have the lowest price until they add the shipping and handling charges. Then their pricing is similar to other places that sell GM OEM parts.

#11 ·
I just got mine replaced under extended warranty. They charged the warranty company an arm and a leg.

#14 ·
just got back from Orielys and came home with 2 for $17 figured they'd be worth a shot for that price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.