Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i have my grille off and have prep and now have color on shell and hood piece. I am not sure what i am going to do with the bumper yet.

will post more pics as i continue

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went with duplicolor gm black for grille them acrylic clear, bed armour for bumper

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Looks great, can't wait to see what the finish product looks like (installed)
:rockin

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, still have some wet sanding on grille and hood piece. i took the aerosal armour bed liner and laid it on thick. then used a hair dryr to smooth it out a little, didnt want the tought texture. it looks good so far have to let it dry for a day or two. can't wait to get it back together. hey durashank did you do yours or get it done at a shop?

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just got the hood trim put on wet sanded and polished, bumper on. Now the fun part wet sanding and finishing the grille yay!!! it's coming along though:drink

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, i like how the bumper with the bed aromour laid" the way i did "makes it look like the factory plastic valence

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
thanks, still have some wet sanding on grille and hood piece. i took the aerosal armour bed liner and laid it on thick. then used a hair dryr to smooth it out a little, didnt want the tought texture. it looks good so far have to let it dry for a day or two. can't wait to get it back together. hey durashank did you do yours or get it done at a shop?
I got it done at my buddy's shop. I like to say I helped but it wasn't very much to be honest, lol.

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well here she is all wrapped up in the front atleast, now i get to do the back bumper.

What do ya'll think, i like the look of the covers:drink

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Still in the planning stages really. Once I get the artwork I'll get the shirts mocked up and we'll vote on styles. Post in that thread your opinions and how many you'd want.

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
already did, i'd want atleast two. subscribed and waiting for pics. keep up the good work

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
well here she is all wrapped up in the front atleast, now i get to do the back bumper.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g371/Raggin_Coonass/bumper%20
grille%20makeover/2011-06-14_14-37-55_602.jpg

What do ya'll think, i like the look of the covers:drink

Hit it outta the park my man...looks sick

·
Diesel Junky
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank ya sir
this is before, of course i added the grilles and bowtie and covers

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Looks damn good! A chrome bowtie would work a little better though because the inserts. Jmo. Still looks badass the way it is!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts