Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Since more threads have been created lately looking for this info, I decided to sticky this one so it's a little easier to find :drink
As soon as you guys un-sticky it a ton of threads were started haha. I'm not sure why you guys un-stickied it in the first place...

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think linking to possible threads showing all of the options would be sweet as well. I haven't searched TOO hard to see if there is already a "show off your bumper thread" or not, but a master picture thread would rule. :rockin

so far my votes are cast for ARB, Buckstop, Trail Ready and Ruenel...!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Found another one to add: Tactical Armor Group (TAG)
Wincher

they are an inexpensive option, clean and plain.

bad ass fine they look good and with a way better price

·
Registered
35 Posts
Custom Bumper

How do you guys like this bumper?

bumper12.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
That thing looks solid... ^^^

Doops22 found another one, ICI Magnum: Bumpers for NNBS ICI Innovative Creations INC Winch Bumpers
ICI Magnum Bumpers! - ICIOnline.com - Truck Accessories, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota Truck Accessories Your Number1 source for car, truck, and van trim accessories! Innovative Creations, Inc.

also, Winch Ready: Chevy Winch Bumpers

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
thank you!! you just saved me a ton of time looking

·
Premium Member
288 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Check out backwoodsbumpeers.com. Prices are good and they'll do just about whatever you want. They're about to get my 2011.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Road Rhino sells weld it yourself bumpers.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
^^^ so how did it turn out?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm trying to find a 'Stinger" Jeep style bull bar for my 2011 GMC. I looked through all of the links at the top of the thread but don't see what I'm looking for. The closest thing would be something like this:

Anyone seen anything like this?

·
3521 USMC
3,633 Posts
Any advice on which rear bumpers also have the spare tire access cut out? I have emailed a few and asked and so far nobody supports it...what gives?
hey repcool, reunel has that cut out made right into theres heres a pic of my truck so u know what they look like

if u want this one make sure u order it with the light cutouts and a weld in reciver (thats good to 20,000 lbs tounge capacity they claim) bolt in is rated at 15,000 lbs

21 - 40 of 75 Posts