Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a bunch of stuff ive removed. Just gonna try to sale it instead of scrap it right away! All prices are negotiable. Will begin to take stuff to the dump as it gets older.....

Third brake light. $40 + shipping.

Stock headlamps, no bulbs. Great shape! $75+shipping for the pair.

Stock uhhh running uppper bumper lights? the ones below your headlights! haha also great shape and no bulbs. $75+shipping for the pair.

LBZ intake with heater grid. $50 + shipping.

The exhaust from when i bought my truck, i dont know a whole lot about this exhaust. It goes from 4" to 5" the old owner had the muffler removed and another piece of 4" and had it turned down in front of the rear axle. If you installed the 2 pieces it should go to the rear. Idk the brand and im not making any promises here. This is if you are looking for a budget exhaust and know how to weld and rig things up. He had it wire tied into place with just regular clamps on the joints. $100+shipping. OBO.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get some up loaded when I get back I'm outta state till Monday.

·
Registered
601 Posts
also interested in the taillights!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sorry if I missed it, but what year and Chevy or GMC?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
07 and Chevy... Sorry guys....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LBZ mouthpiece sold pending payment and me getting it ripped off mine ha

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
I can really tell what damage is done to the first pic, looks like it still mounts fine yes?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It just has a small crack causing it to be just a little loose but yes it mounts right up... It's a Lil bit of a deep scratch....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
K sorry guys been super busy! back for a while... gonna give this stuff one more shot!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
John tried to message you last night but couldn't find you again! Pm me your zip code again!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes I do.... You want just the headlights or all 4 front lights?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ill get them boxed and let you know the price tomorrow. Will you be in utah at all?? I actually just had some friends in pinedale but i dont think they will be back anytime too soon....

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Are they in good shape? Not hazed over? Im not sure when ill be in Utah next. Could make a trip though..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They are pristine man.... Look like new.... Its actually a 4 hour drive... Probably more than you wanna drive for headlights but there are $20 midnight drag races friday night in SLC if you wanted a good reason to come!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts