Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this and it dosen't match my GMC it is GM piece for the Chevy burlwood. I paid about 100 for it and will take 75, it was never installed. PM me if interested.

2011-09-19 17.53.32.jpg

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.....................

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought this and it dosen't match my GMC it is GM piece for the Chevy burlwood. I paid about 100 for it and will take 75, it was never installed. PM me if interested.

View attachment 32472

That's good to know as far as it's not a match for the GMC. I am interested in doing the same thing for my GMC. Have you found somewhere to buy the correct piece yet? If so, please let me know as I want just that one piece as well. Best of luck on the sale.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just bought a wood steering wheel and dash kit from Victor at autowoods.com the wheel got here yesterday and the dash kit should be here next week. The wheel looks great, I will let you know how the dash kit works out. The piece for sell is an exact match for any chevy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just bought a wood steering wheel and dash kit from Victor at autowoods.com the wheel got here yesterday and the dash kit should be here next week. The wheel looks great, I will let you know how the dash kit works out. The piece for sell is an exact match for any chevy.

Thanks, i took a look at the site, didnt see the dash kits though. I really only want that piece you are selling, but in the same color as my GMC. Does anyone sell just that one piece for a GMC?

The steering wheels look sweet, but it looks like you can drop some serious cash quickly.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha yea you can spend some coin real quick. I got the first kit he has ever sold and will be sending him pics of it so he can put them on his site. He has some deal with B&I and the dash kit is one of there's that he got in the proper grain for me at his special price. I also got one of his wheels and it is freakin sweet, changed my entire interior. I will have the dash kit next week and will post the pics, I am only using a few pieces from it to accent some trim to keep it tasteful.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Keep us posted, definitely nice looking stuff. Where abouts are you from "coastal NC"? I live right outside of Jacksonville.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in wilmigton, not very far from WB.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I live in wilmigton, not very far from WB.

Damn, you are close. Any good places to do diesel work down your way? I went to get exhaust done on my truck at the recommended place and after i saw the way this guy was moving around like he was having a seizure and acting stranger than hell. My wife was waiting for me in her car thinking i was dropping the truck off. She was shocked when I just got back in the truck and left. I called several other places and none of them seemed competent.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is the wheel.
2011-09-24 11.59.43.jpg

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, you are close. Any good places to do diesel work down your way? I went to get exhaust done on my truck at the recommended place and after i saw the way this guy was moving around like he was having a seizure and acting stranger than hell. My wife was waiting for me in her car thinking i was dropping the truck off. She was shocked when I just got back in the truck and left. I called several other places and none of them seemed competent.
I can do it, I have built multiple trucks with deleted emmissions equipment. I also have a gm diesel tech who does work for me. PM me and we can disscuss it further.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts