Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i have a set of bushwacker fender flares that are brand new, i took them out of the box and was going to put them on but instead bought a new body style truck these are for 2003-2007 classic trucks i have pictures but they are so big and hard to get them in a picture but everyone knows what they look like, they will not come in original box because it got thrown away but they are just a flat black. im asking 350 plus shipping on them. located in sulphur,ok 73086

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
damn if I didn't need to buy my turbo stuff I would be on these..bump for you!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, they were i think 480 new so trying to save someone some money

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
you suck I just overhauled my front end so now the pocket book is kind on the light side for the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chances are they will still be around i have tried selling these so many times with no luck, heck i was tickled to death to get them for 480 and im only asking 350 and they have never been on anything, however i know the feeling, lots of ot here just to have some fun with a truck

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Yeah I'm doing 60-70 hrs a week so the truck ought to start coming along pretty well soon.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i will get a couple tomorrow

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
off topic but does anyone have an extra rivet thingy? one of mine feel off. the back is still inside the flare a i hear it rattling around

·
Registered
338 Posts
im interested, quote to 60526....and can i have a link to bushwacker so i can see exactly which ones they are please.
thanks, Casey

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
400 shipped anywhere to the us

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Josh I know someone that will want ur stock flares..

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Ship to Canada by chance?

·
Registered
606 Posts
They are the smoothe style correct? You have the part numbers off the back of them? And a paypal address for the payment? i just wrecked my lly yesterday. Goes in next weds for a custom paintjob. :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pm sent monsterdmax

1 - 20 of 40 Posts