Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some may have already known this but I wanted to share. If you recently purchased a new Chevy/GMC they have the business choice program. With this you have the option to select one of several choices of accessory packages. I selected the cargo management system with ladder rack and bed divider a $1368.00 value. I wanted to wait until they installed it today to make sure nothing was going to come up, sounded to good to be true. But today they installed it all and rotated my tires total bill $0.00. Just wanted to pass this along. You will need two of the following fed tax id #, state tax id #,trade license from your state, occupational license there are some other ones but I can't remember off the top of my head

http://gmbusinesschoicecustomerrewards.com/pdfs/GMCbrochure.pdf

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
that stupid 3rd brake light is coming off this weekend.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Anybody know if this is available to Canadians?? Did you have to claim this before the September 30th deadline or just take delivery of the truck before Sept 30th??

·
Registered
248 Posts
:bump:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it is just delivery of the truck but to be honest I am not completely sure best bet would be give your local dealer a ring. I'll check their site once it back up it's currently being redone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts