Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my truck is throwing the low fuel rail pressure code when its on speed loader, so im going to buy a lift pump. i was looking at the air dog 2 with the adjustable reg... but is it neccasary or would a normal airdog none adjustable be just fine ?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same to install? dont need to put one of those draw straws in the tank or anything ?

·
Registered
195 Posts
i think you have to do something to the tank. thats why i went with the airdog 165. its ready to go no tank fixes.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats why i was intrested in the 165, it was adjustable( wich imight not even need) but its no pissin with the fuel tank

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, now my next question. if i put 50 or 100hp injectors, will the 100 be enough to keep up ?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
k do u ship to canada?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah id like to get the airdog 150. if that is good enough. then id like to order it now

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
i would do the 165 anyways. it is better to do a little overkill rather than push something.

you never know you may want more than 550 later on and it would suck to have to drop all that money on another lift pump.

if i can help you out let me know bud

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
ok, now my next question. if i put 50 or 100hp injectors, will the 100 be enough to keep up ?
id get the 165 if u plan on doing them. but if u are better ditch the banks cause no reason to upgrade injectors when the tuner u are running wont even max out the stock components.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
in the future im going to efi live. i just ned some one to buy my banks

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Are AirDog's flow through in case the pump motor quits? My truck is my DD and i need a lift pump for my new Quad (Thanks Tyler). Is the AirDog 100 the same install as the AirDog2 165? I dont wanna drop my tank at all, Plus i dont plan on racing the truck or pushing it much past the stock trans right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts