Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Byron Dragway in Byron, IL is having there Diesel Truck Blackout:gearjamin Drag Day Oct. 29. :thumb

·
Registered
229 Posts
im in for sure!! ive never been there before....is this event bad a$$ or what?? ive seen ads in issues of illinois auto & rv. looks pretty sweet.

-brad

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never been...looks like a good time though

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I may be there.....not counting my blessing with the little on its way then....maybe a new born watcing her daddy race?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I may be there.....not counting my blessing with the little on its way then....maybe a new born watcing her daddy race?
now that would be something to root for...if not zach and i can trailer your truck up there and run it for you:neenerne

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now that would be something to root for...if not zach and i can trailer your truck up there and run it for you:neenerne
That is a very good idea Wayne... hell i think he owes that to ya after breaking yours :neener

·
Registered
319 Posts
Party at my house after (if i'm not picking corn)! I'm ten or fifteen minutes north of the track. I should have the stripper pole in by then too.

·
I'm?? Ron Burgundy??
812 Posts
Holy crap we better bump this up. Where's the participation from last year? We need more people! Surely someone wants to see me take top honors in the jetta with my whopping 40hp tune:rofl

·
I'm?? Ron Burgundy??
812 Posts
Party at my house after (if i'm not picking corn)! I'm ten or fifteen minutes north of the track. I should have the stripper pole in by then too.
I've seen the pole. definitely make for a good time.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've seen the pole. definitely make for a good time.
I already talked to your mom. She said she should be able to make it. You know how she loves breaking in a new pole.

·
I'm?? Ron Burgundy??
812 Posts
hey hey come on now your getting off topic. but seriously between debra and patrice they can both really work a pole.

oh and bump for more people

·
Registered
956 Posts
a stripper pole! what the hell man i live right down the street and ive never been invited!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a stripper pole! what the hell man i live right down the street and ive never been invited!
Evidently from the way it sounds your looks arent good enough to get on the pole lol :rofl

·
I'm?? Ron Burgundy??
812 Posts
come this year to byron and you will be

·
Registered
514 Posts
Always A great time,Just like the car and a 1 jeep wheelie contest is a blast to watch

·
Registered
956 Posts
come this year to byron and you will be
haha i wish i could man, but ill be down in Arkansas for some military school for 2 weeks

·
I'm?? Ron Burgundy??
812 Posts
That's what you said last year

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yeah thats cause all my stupid military crap falls on days when cool stuff is going on! I was able to get outta it last weekend so i could finally make it to the boone county snow show

·
Registered
514 Posts
Don't forget about the turkey testical feast either

·
Registered
319 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts