Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hopefully me and Danny are gonna leave Plainfield around 645-7, then gotta meet up with some guys in Portage

·
Registered
193 Posts
Alright gentlemen, time to wake up last year's thread... The date planned for 2016 is June 5th (Sunday)

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'll be there :thumb (just finally saw this post lol)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Finally getting around to posting my times from the strip. Didn't hit as fast as I'd hoped but I think that was operator error lol. The wife and I had just gotten back from a boating trip the day before and I filled up my tank out of habit, so there was some extra weight. Also had a buddy riding with me who is probably over 200lbs. So I don't think the extra weight helped my cause. Truck #638, obviously. Sorry for the sideways pics. Don't know how to change that:cookoo[1]:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Looks good! I'm still pissed I couldn't make it :mad:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Yeah, I actually stayed for a while this year and there were some quick trucks. I think yours definitely would've hurt some feelings if you'd have made it, though lol.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I still want a rematch with a triple turbo 6.4 that I ran a couple years ago there. It's a dark green reg cab that runs low 11's. I think last Fall, I was in the top 15-20 fastest trucks that ran

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Don't remember seeing any Ford's that fast. There was a girl driving a Cummins quad cab that was bad ass. Duramax tuner had their one truck there and ran a 10.6

21 - 28 of 28 Posts