Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys so ive had this C2045 code since ive upped my tire size to make my speedo right i took it to the dealer today and after a long day with them they said they can only flash it for pretty much 33's which is pretty far off from my tires just wonderin if anyone has had theirs flashed for bigger tires so that stupid EBCM control valve circuit- wheel speed sensor frequency error will stay away

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
You did verify that you didnt get a speed sensor wire broke or chafed right? So after you corrected your speedo with EFI it gave you the code?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i checked all wires and sensor everything is connected have not checked the rear sensor cuz i heard it is on the transfer case just not sure where yet and yes it did it when i adjusted with ppe also but its only if i up it for my 37's if i run on stock tune the light never turns on

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I know one time I corrected my speedo and I got an ABS light.....I downloaded the tune and then reinstalled. It went away. I would check to see if your front hubs have play. Jack the front off the ground and try to rock the tires at 12 and 6 oclock. If there is movement, it's bad. Why dont you have your speedo corrected by your EFI tuner instead of using the PPE?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i need to check my hubs i checked them a couple months ago and they were fine but they could be bad by now ha ha i will try this weekend and if not ill get it done on monday! but ha ha no i was just sayin when i had my ppe it set the code also and now that i have tuned it with efi it still sets it

·
Registered
1 Posts
co245

dakota digital makes a singnal interface unit (sgi-5e) hook it into output speedsensor high signal wire set output to h-h drive with scanner viewing abs data and adjust the unit until your rear wheel speed matches the fronts have a nice day !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts