Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 0-60psi boost guage and 0-2000 pyro guage and my triple pillar mount. Everything is there to hook up.. They are only 4 months old and want $300 for everything..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone interested??

·
Registered
481 Posts
there 280 new with a double pod....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
481 Posts
just a thought.... that price will not sell.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
Does it have the pillar speaker? What make are the gauges? Does the wiring come with the gauges? Is the pillar painted? How firm is your price?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does it have the pillar speaker? What make are the gauges? Does the wiring come with the gauges? Is the pillar painted? How firm is your price?

No but it's easy to cut one out.. They are auto meter gauges they come with the wiring all you hav to do is hook them up! Yes it's painted but you can easily take the paint off.. I'll go down to $280 shipped

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Triple pillar and double pillar are the same price, so you're still at the price of a new set of gauges at $280. If you paid $350 then you got hosed. No offense, just letting you know.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Triple pillar and double pillar are the same price, so you're still at the price of a new set of gauges at $280. If you paid $350 then you got hosed. No offense, just letting you know.
OK buddy... jst tryin to sell some things to get some money in my pocket..... Bought them from auto anything paid 320 for the the gauges and mount plus add shipping and taxes on that in see what you come up with.. Didnt what everyone to try n put me down on jst tryin to sell some gauges..

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I'm not trying to put you down or anyone, just trying to help you and everyone out. I'm sure you want to sell them sometime soon, so I'm telling you what all of us vendors sell that same setup new for shipped to your door, we'd all be within $10 of that amount I'm sure. That way you can price used goods accordingly and get them sold quick, and one of our fellow forum members don't get taken for a ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts