Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, big problem here. We have a small car lot, and we rebuild wrecks. Well got the big idea to buy a roll over 05 duramx lly. Bought the truck welllllll worth the money. We were just gonna do an easy cab swap and go on. Well when the truck came in it didn't have pw and pl. so we decided to put a new harness In it because the new cab and doors had power options. But we didn't put the new harness in until we had drove it some. So last Saturday morning pulled the dash out. Factory harness out. New harness in. Now I have windows working the front two but now the truck won't start. No power to the ignition fuses in the cab. Any clue what could be wrong to cause the truck not to start? Really need to get it going again. Any help whatsoever would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The only lights on the dash is the battery light. And when we plugged in the portable computer that plugs in at the bottom of the kick panel, the computer says nothing's hooked up. That the ignition isn't on. When the key is on. It's like nothing's registering.

·
Registered
90 Posts
sounds like something didn't get plugged back in or a lose wire somewhere under the dash.:eek: and is it a quad cab, ext. cab, or reg cab.

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Check to make sure the ECM fuse is not blown. Hell check all the fuses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's the true 4 door.ext cab. And where can I find the ECM fuse? Because when I take a test and test ignition fuse inside cab I get nothing. And I've been comparing off another truck and Everything under dash is pretty much matching up.

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
In the under hood fuse box

1 - 8 of 8 Posts