Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calling you out! some time at an undetermind date (based on participation) we'll go to the strip and run few passes. Any takers?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey man I know this thread is really old but when its cools off a little, maybe a couple months I can get some people to go do a little racing up at Jackson SC, AKA Carolina Dragway. Not sure what track you were talking about but its about 1 1/2 hours from me and its my favorite track around here. I will most likely have 90% cars like TA's, SS's, and stangs but I do have quite a few friends with Duramax's and maybe i can talk my dad into taking his since I just bought him a diablo programmer. Just let me know and it can be set up. I can bring about 20-30 cars (my car club) and they will ALL be racing :peelout

Brian

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunatley i'm fixing to leave here soon and i'll be gone untill about Thanksgiving, does the track close for the winter? if so when does it open again, soon i'll have my cougar running and i'll want to shake it down a bit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They usually stay open year round...I know for a fact I've been up there in January and ran my best times b/c it was in the upper 40's and man the car LOVED it! I'd be glad to run that Merc! Hopefully i'll have my new setup done before then...heads/cam/LT headers/100-200 shot nitrous. Should put around 550hp and 650+tq at the wheels on the 100 shot! I can always change pills though if I need too :wink

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can tell you already you're out gunning me. i'm looking for about 300 N.A. at the crank right now but i may hit it with nitrous, my real disatvantage will be the launch... i'll give it a shot though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My launch is getting almost too good to be honest and im riding on ice with this piece of crap 10 bolt GM gave us. I"ve been through 3 posi's already! It wont slow me down though b/c a trailer WILL be up there just in case it happens again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts