I had the exact same thought

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Anybody ever tried calling Tim?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Someone on IG made a valid statement, look at the wear on the brake pedal if you can zoom in that close and also look at a bit of the wear on the drivers seat also. I did zoom in myself on IG. The wear is not significant but it is there for only having 580 miles.....

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Im like 80% sure ive seen this same for sale ad years ago

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,274 Posts
The wear is not significant but it is there for only having 580 miles.
It did say "has been started and moved enough to keep the seals lubricated consistently" Whatever that means.
(7000 hrs @ idle? boredom had to have you hittin' the brake pedal a few times) :rofl

Sounds good, but I bet far from pristine internally.

Im like 80% sure ive seen this same for sale ad years ago
Yeah, I think so.

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
This guy has been luring in and murdering duramax enthusiasts(mainly guys who think the lbz is the holy grail of duramax) since 2010!

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,274 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Besides who buys a 55k work truck and lets it sit like this. Its not like its a 69' SS/RS 4 speed w/ 12 bolt or a 63 vette optioned out. If that makes sense. I have been a car guy as far as back as i can remember and have NEVER known of a type work truck with this low of miles.....Calls'em as I see's em

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,274 Posts
Hello, do you have a truck that's never been up to temperature and has 12 year old fluids in it and dry rotted tires? you do? yes i would like to pay a premium for this please.
Can you imagine the rust in the brake system alone? 'uhNo

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Can you imagine the rust in the brake system alone? 'uhNo
I just don't get the fascination with no mile trucks. Its one thing to get a good condition low mile truck, like 8-10K a year or something. So it was driven enough to be regularly serviced, but wasn't hammered on. Its a different thing to buy a time capsule.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I live right down the street from Apache Junction. There are a ton of old people there. Its a retirement/methamphetamine community. I lived there for close to 10 years. Its in the middle of the desert and the summertime humidity reaches about 7% max so I'm sure at least there is no rust. :)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I live right down the street from Apache Junction. There are a ton of old people there. Its a retirement/methamphetamine community. I lived there for close to 10 years. Its in the middle of the desert and the summertime humidity reaches about 7% max so I'm sure at least there is no rust. :)
leather seats are probably mummified and practically dust too >:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
leather seats are probably mummified and practically dust too >:)
I have those same seats in my LB7 and mine are not too bad. Some cracking mainly the drivers seat. The sun is the major killer here in Az. A great place to recycle plastics, just leave them in the sun for a summer and they are gone.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 - 20 of 28 Posts