Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the deal. My 04 LLY is a non Bose truck, and came with the jump seat style console in it from the factory. I just purchased a full center console off eBay to swap in to my truck and it has the factory Bose sub in it. I am curious if there is any way at all to adapt it to my Pioneer AVH-4400BH DVD double din? In thought it would be kinda nifty if there was any way at all I could somehow adapt it and make it work.

Thanks,

Kyle

·
Registered
100 Posts
sure..believe its a dual voice coil speaker so, just need to amp it up and hook it up..no different then any other speaker..you'll have 4 wires instead of two for left and right channel inputs..

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure..believe its a dual voice coil speaker so, just need to amp it up and hook it up..no different then any other speaker..you'll have 4 wires instead of two for left and right channel inputs..
Awesome! I know there is many other options out there that would sound probably a lot better, but I just thought if I could make use of that one and not have to add anything under the rear seat that I could get by with that some something just a little extra.

Thanks,

Kyle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.