Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
sparepartsracing did it with a lot of trimming, but im running them with a 6" lift

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Yes but you will have to crank it high it will look stupid and still rub even if you cut a lot.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
they might look pretty sick cause itd give you a real wide stance, and if youre willing to take a sawzall to your front fender wells then id love to see the pics, however i think spareparts had some rubbing at full crank

but this is how they look with a 6" lift so the biggest difference is theyd be tucked up more

my bumper was trimmed and my t-bars were raised to clear 37s before i bought the truck but they still look good to me :cool:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they might look pretty sick cause itd give you a real wide stance, and if youre willing to take a sawzall to your front fender wells then id love to see the pics, however i think spareparts had some rubbing at full crank

but this is how they look with a 6" lift so the biggest difference is theyd be tucked up more

my bumper was trimmed and my t-bars were raised to clear 37s before i bought the truck but they still look good to me :cool:
looks good dude

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.