Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Noob
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a month before I start pilot training and I wanted to do some last stuff before I have no free time left. Was wondering if I put in an order of a bunch of stuff from one place if you guys could maybe cut me a little discount? Here's the shopping list...

5in SS turbo-back (must have dp, or separate dp added in) 6 in tip, no cat, I think I'll try it with muffler for now.

Mouthpiece

WIF wrench

EGR Blocker Plate

Oil, Fuel, Trans filters above stock quality (ex AFE Pro-gaurd D2)

Last but not least I need a 2 gauge pillar w/ speaker, pyro to ~1600 degrees and boost to 35-40 psi... would prefer them to match the stock gauges as close as possible, and the sensors and wires.

92I
INTERIOR TRIM MED DK PEWTER (97)

TRIM COMBINATION LEATHER, MED DK PEWTER (2) (97)

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Ill give you a bump!, id honestly go for straight pipe, nothing sounds better!, im sure one of the vendors on here can hook you up!

·
Noob
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just afraid of going deaf on a 75mph highway I guess, lol.

·
Noob
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've watched some more videos... I think I'm sold on the muffler delete.

·
USMC
795 Posts
Call tyler at MPF. i order alot of stuff at once and he hooked it up.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I've watched some more videos... I think I'm sold on the muffler delete.
you will def want the muffler delete man! MBRP sells a kit now that comes with the muffler delete instead of the resonator. It cheaper w/o the resonator too. w/o the muffler on there the turbo is 10x louder also sounds alot better IMO

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Shoot me a PM if you're still looking. I'll cut you a deal ;) Big orders make it a little easier to give discounts :)

-Jesse

·
Noob
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump anybody else want in? I'm making some phone calls today.

·
Superior DF Member
951 Posts
im really surprised only one vendor jumped on this order???unless they sent pms...

·
Noob
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im really surprised only one vendor jumped on this order???unless they sent pms...
I got 2 pms, and 2 more people to talk to real quick... of course my week just got ridiculous busy, so hopefully I'll get my order in somewhere by the end of the week.

I'm happy with the vendors here, they're trying, I don't expect every one of them to be on top of every request.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts