Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Or any other online map?

IDK how often they update the maps, but this is before June 2012, because I havent had any campers in the driveway since then. Van must be hiding.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
you, sir, must be very bored.

Ironically enough I was on google earth today showing my wife the parents house and the ol' 80 a few hours north. Its alot harder to find the land when its in the boon docks with no road signs and buildings to go by, just dirt roads and ponds

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Iv spotted my truck before on google map.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Screenshot Games Pc game
Truck is easy to find when parked in front of the house. I met the google street view car one time but they still have not up loaded it yet.

·
Registered
923 Posts
This is rare. Both of my trucks in the driveway alone. lol

·
FOREVER BACKCOUNTRY
624 Posts
I found my old truck in about 5 minutes! Haha

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Found my truck at the previous owner's house. Looks like he had a toolbox in it...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I can find mine sitting in the driveway of the guy I bought it from :)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
The Google satellite view in my area was updated between August 2011 and April 2012. And the street view was updated sometime in the late spring/summer of 2012. I can see my truck in both views.

Just looked at the picture again. The street view was updated after I deployed and my neighbor moved, so was done in October before the leaves fell off the trees.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I found my truck twice :thumb

·
Registered
440 Posts
I found my 99 truck in street view and saved it off but now I can't find where I saved it!!! Have met the Google car twice but never have seen the new truck either time.

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
Favorite tool for thieves. nono

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
They must have updated it within the past year because both my old GMC and my friend's Ranger are in the parking lot. So it was either before deployment or after.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts