Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
That was a good game. If the US would have stopped worrying about checking everything in sight and worried about scoring goals the outcome may have been different...Its one thing to have enforcers out on the ice but you cant win games by checking.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
All I can say Ryan Miller played a hell of a tourney

and US walks away with the most metal :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Both teams played a great game....I just don't see the point in putting this thread up rubbing it in....Take the win with respect and leave it at that. Smoke your cigars and drink your beer in your own environment.

·
Registered
257 Posts
that was a nail biter...wayy to close for comfort........miller is one helluva goalie i must say

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both teams played a great game....I just don't see the point in putting this thread up rubbing it in....Take the win with respect and leave it at that. Smoke your cigars and your your beer in your own environment.
Hahaha really are you that emotionally scarred that you cant take a little friendly teasing lol .... Pathetic

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm not being emotional at all....I stated that both teams played an awesome game, i respect the Canadian team as well as the American team. No harsh feelings.....I just don't see the point. Your already getting a little emotional about it as well.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
i hope miller stomps Crosby in the play offs go SABRES, GREAT GAME. congrats canada

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.