Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. Looking to delete my 11 LML in the new year. Very interested in using you guys as a vendor. I believe i read somewhere that you guys have a distribution warehouse somewhere in alberta to help cut the shipping and brokerage cherges for your Canadian customers. That being said i was wondering if you guys could confirm a few prices for me. I converted your site to Canadian funds and got a total of $514.16 for a 5" flo pro turbo back without muffler and the deviant EGR blocker plates. Your shipping estimator claims $42.76 Canadian for shipping to Regina Saskatchewan. This makes a grand total of $556.92. If i was to call you guys and order over the phone, would this be my grand total shipped and all? Or will my parts be coming from that states leaving me with higher shipping rates and an import fee for brokerage upon pick up? Many thanks and looking forward to the future business

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Received your PM manners, replied once with no response. Just fired off another one tonight let me know when you get it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts