Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too far from being out of my factory warranty and wanted to do a turbo back exhaust on my 09 LMM. I was given a banks ram air intake and an edge programmer, so I would like to use those once I put everything back on......because it was FREE!

I know I will gain lots of power, but my goal is mileage (I know I'm getting old...lol). What would be a good kit??? size??? for a turbo back exhaust system.

Is there anything I should watch out for with the intake and programmer I currently own (not yet installed).

Just want to get some opinions on pros and cons. Thanks in advance!!!

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
My MBRP has great fitment, was easy to install and sounds nice. 4" is what I have.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
i have a 5 inch straight pipe diamond eye and had no problems but whatever you do dont forget to put a downpipe on .

you can find all of this on alligator performance .com

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
and want what ???? ^^^^^ why a magnaflow

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
o ok i gotcha now

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I pretty sure the edge programmer that I have is one of the basic ones. Will I need anything special for the CAT and DPF delete?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is the model number written on the unit itself? I'll have to check when I get to the house. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts