Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wondering why when I try browsing for wheels In the for sale section when I click on some post It won't let me view the wheels or tires, I'm clicking on the image icon and it says I'm not authorized to view or something along those lines, do I have to be a PAID memeber??:help

·
Registered
164 Posts
it also does that to me sometimes, i also cant post in the classifieds, no you don't have to be a paid member but i think its because we don't have 25+ posts

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Also look to see how old the thread is. If the OP loaded them from his Photobucket album, and then removed them from his photobucket album, the link will not be valid ans the pic will be gone.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I have also noticed that the site attachment upload is kinda hit or miss too...sometimes it shows the picture...sometimes it doesnt.

Your case may be because you dont have 25+ posts though.

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Hams just a warning if the mods catch you posting BS just to get your post count up they will delete your post and the count that goes with it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also can't post In the Wheel/Tires section, I guess I have to be a paid member as well, I'm lookin for some wheels for my D-max, do you guys know If this Is the case, If so no big deal time to get the credit card out and pay some doo's, this site ROCKS alot of great Info!!:drink

·
Yep!
4,905 Posts
You have to have 25 post to post in FS forum or any of its subforums, Or if you pay the membership you get instant access.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have to have 25 post to post in FS forum or any of its subforums, Or if you pay the membership you get instant access.
Thanks Deeretracks!!:)

·
Yep!
4,905 Posts
No prob, and as for the pics, like Scott stated, the attachments have been hit or miss here lately, so some of them may not show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts