Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there transport cars or know of one. I have a car in Iowa i need delivered to So Cal. I would rather offer it to a guy here then have to interview and farm it out to someone i dont know.....well... you know what i mean i dont really know anybody here but i feel like i do.

Anyhow i will talk details off the forum. If there is anybody out here that can pick up a 2015-6 Hyundai or Kia ( not sure yet its my moms car) from Des Moines area taking it to the Los Angeles CA area. Just testing the waters. I have an idea of the transport cost.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Check with @carhauler on the forum, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

Reactions: BOWTIE67

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have used Riteway and T & J Transport. I have been satisfied with both. The act as brokers and find an insured driver.
T & J is a smaller company more family orientated. Riteway pi$$ed me off once when they couldn't find a driver for a pickup location.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have used Riteway and T & J Transport. I have been satisfied with both. The act as brokers and find an insured driver.
T & J is a smaller company more family orientated. Riteway pi$$ed me off once when they couldn't find a driver for a pickup location.
Thanks Cameo, I am trying to figure out how to get my moms car out west. I can fly back to Iowa and drive it which would be fun not sure what really constitutes as fun. HAHAHA

Thanks for the lead

·
Registered
109 Posts
I used a broker. Fisher Shipping. Super great to deal with. My contact there was Mike Pelillo. Had two cars and my 2500 shipped using him. Cannot beat a company that has all 5 stars reviews out of 300 reviews. If you use him tell him you got his information from Jason, down in Jacksonville FL.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used a broker. Fisher Shipping. Super great to deal with. My contact there was Mike Pelillo. Had two cars and my 2500 shipped using him. Cannot beat a company that has all 5 stars reviews out of 300 reviews. If you use him tell him you got his information from Jason, down in Jacksonville FL.

Ill give him a call when i get outta work.

Thanks for the contact.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts