Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw somebody on here had carhartt seat covers in their truck and they looked sweet. And durable. I want some and for some reason I didn't think they cost so much but I found them on two sites and hey were between 2 to 300 just for the front seat. Does anyone know a good place to get these or some other nice seat covers ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
There,wolf...There,castle
1,488 Posts
That's about the going price for quality seat covers these days anyway

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have the covercraft seat covers in most of my fleet trucks and they are nice and durable. The carhartt ones are the same as the others just with the small logo on them and the color.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll have to take a look at the covercraft ones. But man I really like the carhartt covers. Carhartt one of the only things I like to wear.

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Its a bit over 500 for front and back seats in my truck. maybe one day.

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Guy that I work with has a set and I wasn't at all impressed with how they fit. I just assumed they were cheap but apparently not. Unless they have a cheaper version

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very nice covers...

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I just took my set of covercfaft out of my 2011 ltz. Very nice but I missed my leather. Will be listing them here in a Day or so

1 - 15 of 15 Posts