Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 3-4-5

So whose all going? Im about to get a hotel reservation this week... Any suggestions? Its about a three hour trip for me. I'll definatly goin up Friday afternoon and probably leavin leaving late Saturday.

I also hear there not having the truck pulls this year?! They where awesome last year.... :rockin

Carlisle Events - All-Truck Nationals - Home

·
Registered
484 Posts
In e-mail with Rich Dallas @ carlisle, they are not able to put out the money for a truck pull again this year. :( However in conversation last week with the local truck pull promoter: this place needs a pull again this year. He told me that he was going to make contact with the folks at Carlisle and he didn't care if we had to till up the topsoil and pull beside the turnpike, he wanted to put on a truck pull there this year!

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be sweet!! If they advertised it and ran it right it could be one of the biggest non DHRA pull out there! I dont know what happend last year. I remember I didnt even know it was gonna be going on untill I got there.

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else going? I finally made reservations today. Going up friday afternoon comming back Saturday night..... :popcorn

TBB you making it up?

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Ill be going out early saturday and coming home in the evening!

Not sure about the dyno though, i think my engine may be sick?

·
Banned
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dyno shootout???

So um.. Whats wrong with your motor Caleb :eek:

You both entering your trucks for the day? Ill be in... Full cooler if you see my truck stop by. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.