Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 3-4-5

So whose all going? Im about to get a hotel reservation this week... Any suggestions? Its about a three hour trip for me. I'll definatly goin up Friday afternoon and probably leavin leaving late Saturday.

I also hear there not having the truck pulls this year?! They where awesome last year.... :rockin

Carlisle Events - All-Truck Nationals - Home

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
484 Posts
In e-mail with Rich Dallas @ carlisle, they are not able to put out the money for a truck pull again this year. :( However in conversation last week with the local truck pull promoter: this place needs a pull again this year. He told me that he was going to make contact with the folks at Carlisle and he didn't care if we had to till up the topsoil and pull beside the turnpike, he wanted to put on a truck pull there this year!

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
484 Posts
The response I got from Carlisle was that they can not afford to have the clay trucked in and removed again this year.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
484 Posts
Caleb and I have been talking about going down to dyno for the Bullydog dyno shootout.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Ill be going out early saturday and coming home in the evening!

Not sure about the dyno though, i think my engine may be sick?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Oh no, I'm going back to the tune I was running then before friday night. :(

Get any info today?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
91 Posts
Adam and Caleb, stop by, Jason, you too. You know where we'll be, same spot as last year. I'll have beer and water, whichever you want.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'll make sure to write down FSC for the club name when I register to help get your count up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts