Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H Everyone,

I have been searching though out the forum, and I can't believe no one has asked abut this before. I am looking for a good quality cell phone mount for my 06 Silverado. I do not want to drill holes in the dash. I was looking at the accessory socket type that will hold my phone and I can plug in a charge cord. The phone is a Note 3. Any suggestions?

:drink

·
Registered
491 Posts
proclipusa.com or pro-fit-intl.com

I have the Pro-fit G3 mount in my truck, and Proclip mounts in both my car and wife's car. I have a Proclip device holder that I move from vehicle to vehicle as needed.

I probably would have just bought the Proclip mount for my truck if I had seen it first. They offer a bunch of different locations to mount your devices in out trucks.

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
i just took a map torch to a sheet of ABS and molded it around my phone, glued that to this little clip on GPS mount that i cannibalized for its mount and rattle canned it black. custom fit for my phone in its case. cant beat that. could also mold in a charging plug in the bottom but i didnt get that fancy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts