Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI if anybody's interested...

Couple of the Ohio guys are planning a meet at Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus on 3/25. Late lunch, hang out indefinitely... It'd be great to see some more guys show up from surrounding areas, possibly making it an annual thing if there's enough interest... Let me know if you want more info on location...

·
Premium Member
3,471 Posts
I'm in.
Any set time yet?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
You're killin' me here. I seriously spent the last half hour trying to figure out this whole 'mention' BS and finding this thread. I have to be the most technologically challenged techie.

So far I'm still in. Flew into Philly this morning and finishing the week out in MD. I will be back out here the the week before the meet but should be home late that Friday.

·
Registered
19,556 Posts
You're killin' me here. I seriously spent the last half hour trying to figure out this whole 'mention' BS and finding this thread. I have to be the most technologically challenged techie.

So far I'm still in. Flew into Philly this morning and finishing the week out in MD. I will be back out here the the week before the meet but should be home late that Friday.
LOL.

We are in that same boat about tech.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
LOL.

We are in that same boat about tech.
Pretty sure I would give you a runnin on that one. My phone was new back in 19-0-Jesus. Moses carried the same model with him on the ark.

If this weather keeps up I am still going to be rocking the winter shoes come the end of the month.

·
Premium Member
3,471 Posts
If this weather keeps up I am still going to be rocking the winter shoes come the end of the month.
Same here, was hoping to swap them this weekend, but still looks like there's snow in the forecast.

·
Premium Member
3,471 Posts
@TDavis1992 are you still thinking about making the trip?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I'm going to see if I can get a couple of my dmax buddies together and make the trip. I'm actually headed to Columbus tomorrow but might be able to swing another trip next weekend as well.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
What ya coming up here for tomorrow.
Going out for my buddy's wife's birthday.. We're going to volunteer at the special Olympics bowling tournament during the day, later on we're heading to the Funny Bone in Easton to see Jay Pharoah and then probably head to a bar somewhere.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Sounds like a good day. Hopefully you can make it next week as well. It's been a few years since I have been to the funny bone but always had a good time there.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Nothing 'in-stone' yet but yes; early afternoon.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
What's settled? I must have missed something.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts