Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day my truck was acting like its in neutral at a stop light so i took it home and diagnosed it as a bad nsbu. Changed it out today and cleared the codes. Got alittle ways from my driveway and what do you know nothing has changed. Pulled it back to the garage and it started flashing the PRND321 again. Not sure what else it could be, all wires looked good on plugs and both clicked in. Cant have the truck down as i drive it everyday, had the codes P0700 and P0747 (pretty sure that was the other one). Went out there and plugged my v2 into it and now theres no dtcs and the truck doesnt move in any selection. Needs advice and ideas asap.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Might be ignition switch-! moved to trans

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weird thing is my starter is acting weird aswell? Not engaging right.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I had a similar issue with my 02', diagnostics led me to the NSBU switch as well. Replaced it with no change, still had issues. Ended up being the pressure switch manifold inside the pan.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well bad news, dropped the pan and had nothing but shavings in it. What's everyone think of ppe's 850hp kit? And what converters the best?

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
You are pretty close to Chicago. Duramaxtuner in Union IL builds some nice trans. May give them a call and tell them what you are looking to do, what you use your truck for and they can help set up your converter.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts