Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any aftermarket direct replacement fuel filters that fit the 2015? Just hit 10k miles on mine and I am getting ready to change it.. Trying to see where to order.

Also has anyone done the cat filter adaptor on a 15 yet? Worth the 100 bucks?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Use only the AC delco filter part # TP3018. Don't give GM a reason to void your warranty if something should happen to your fuel system.

LOL, I guess you don't care about your warranty anymore... I just read your sig!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would think anytime you can add better filtration, it is going to benefit the truck in many ways.

My 2 cents

·
Registered
974 Posts
I installed a DRP adapter with a Donaldson P553203 on my 15 a few weeks ago and haven't had any issues. It is a super easy install. Can't really tell if its worth it or not but better filtration is better filtration.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
I run a Donaldson with clear bowl. Can't complain

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Racor fuel filter.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I've done it on my 11 and "No" it isn't worth it.. In a single filter system you can't beat the OEM ACDelco/Racor or a Baldwin BF9882. In fact the OEM ACDelco/Racor or Baldwin BF9882 also work great in a 2 or 3 filter system as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts