Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't like these wheels that came on this truck and the tires are worn out so I'm putting on 305/70 bf goodrich mud terrain km2 tomorrow but I'm thinking about taking off the aftermarket wheels and running the stock ones any opinions and should I do white letters in or out?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
not sure im a fan of those rims but i would keep em cause you dont wana mount 305s on stock rims because the rim isnt wide enough. it woyuld help if you had a close up pic of the rims.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I already took them off today and put on 305/70 bfg mud terrain km2 on the stock ones and found out I had a bearing bad and put on new 3" ready lift torsion keys. Stock wheels are temporary thinking bout putting on moto metal 16x9 the 951s any suggestions what 16 " wheels I should do or dick cepek dc2 black and chrome

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Do at least a 9" wheels I might even go with a 10 just dont over do the offset

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the offset on the moto metals 16x9 on a 4.53 back spacing and dick cepek are 16x10 with 4.5 back spacing

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What wheels would you do

·
Registered
278 Posts
I like the Moto 951s personally, they look good and you can get a set for 400-500 brand new. got a set on the other truck. heres a pic...sorry its filthy.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
^^^ do you have more pics of this truck? its excactly the same as my truck!! lol i need some wheel/tire ideas thanks!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Just cause I see more motos then DCs I would go with the DCs plus i like em lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wismax and jh do you have the 9 inch wide ones and do they stick out of fender well I want them to stick out a little ya know

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I'd do the DC wheel's. Everyone and their dog has Moto's (Including me for now). I have 16x8's i think, and mine stick out a bit in the front (Enough to damage the paint).

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You wanna sale them lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And what size tires are those

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
If your refering to me. I'm gonna keep these (They came with the truck) and throw some 35's on them soon for winter rims. And these are currently 305/70's.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dang I'm wanting some used 16 inch black wheels

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
They stick out some. Not as much as my 18 x 10 did but a lot better then tucked in

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea im gonna get some soon but picked me up a nice used bull thats black and chrome for it

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well she turned out pretty good on the stock wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
^^^ do you have more pics of this truck? its excactly the same as my truck!! lol i need some wheel/tire ideas thanks!
ya I do ...ill try and send some to you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts