Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Charleston and the BSM chapter is waaaaaay the freak out at the other end of the state so I have nobody to share the hobby with really. So I was just wondering if anybody lived locally and wanted to maybe just get together for a meet and greet or something. :drink

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one guy just said he was in Charleston so keep em coming!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one bump for the evening

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I'm the only one who lives in the charleston area huh? Bump:(

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I know you're getting tired of seeing this. Bump

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
I've been there for work but don't know when I'll be back there again.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been there for work but don't know when I'll be back there again.
well feel free to give me shout if youre ever in town. by the amount of responses it seems like everyone drives civics around here n it would b nice to hang out with another diesel guy. Lol

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bumpity bump

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nobody wants to play with me:confused:

Please don't make me go to the cummins forum and ask there:(

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I guess nobody south of the mason dixon drives diesels.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
67 people must've said "he looks like a loser I don't want to hangout with him."

·
Registered
48 Posts
Gonna be in Charleston this Saturday for a wedding at 5:30, don't know if we will have much time to spare but will probably be over that way sooner or later.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well even if you're sort of local feel free to give me a call I'd love to meet up.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
i'm about 2hrs north of ya in florence, i get down your way from time to time. there is another member on here i think he lives in your area, i can't remember his name though.
you might have to find some locals and have them join our forum:rockin

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm about 2hrs north of ya in florence, i get down your way from time to time. there is another member on here i think he lives in your area, i can't remember his name though.
you might have to find some locals and have them join our forum:rockin
I know I'm really trying! lol I always looking for people to meet that's why i made this thread. I just wanted to meet people within 1 or 2 hrs because the ppl I know in south carolina are all the way out in the north western corner.

There is a guy at work who has a jacked up LB7 but I just don't know who it is lol I'm going to have to go cruise the local strip and see if I can find anybody there. Go back to the highschool days :rockin

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've actually started talking to Cummins and Powerstroke owners, yuck, about getting together for meets. That is what it has come to

·
Registered
178 Posts
i live in the charleston area

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you gotta be F**king kidding me. Now that I'm leaving the state for 3 months, every dude and his cousin is hittin me up telling me how they are around lol damn it. Well good to know. I'll definitely remember for when I come back in January. Fill out your sig I wanna see what you drive

1 - 20 of 448 Posts