Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
my sister goes to CofC. I plan to make a few trips down there this year. You close to the college?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
about 15 or 20 mins away right now. But after tomorrow and until next January I'll be about 16 hrs away lol

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
my sister goes to CofC. I plan to make a few trips down there this year. You close to the college?
So you have a sister huh? :rolleyes: :neener

Just come to NC and hang with us haha
I know I'm about ready to lol there are no tractor pulls down here no nothing! Anything that ever goes on is hours away. I'm just going to move to your house ethan. Tell the red beauty to scoot over and make room in the driveway.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
So you have a sister huh? :rolleyes: :neener

I know I'm about ready to lol there are no tractor pulls down here no nothing! Anything that ever goes on is hours away. I'm just going to move to your house ethan. Tell the red beauty to scoot over and make room in the driveway.
I hear ya driver lol. We can post our relationship problems on the same computer! lmao!! :rof

Yeah there's always some kind of pull going on up here.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I hear ya driver lol. We can post our relationship problems on the same computer! lmao!! :rof

Yeah there's always some kind of pull going on up here.
:rofl perfect. We can sit around with our quarts of ice cream crying over our sad love lives. Our trucks will be sitting in the driveway starring in at us thro the window like "wow.... homo:s".

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
awww.. someone needs some fwiends.. i can has be yours fwiend!

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
:rofl perfect. We can sit around with our quarts of ice cream crying over our sad love lives. Our trucks will be sitting in the driveway starring in at us thro the window like "wow.... homo:s".
Lol, sometimes I hug it and my truck looks at me like... wtf!?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
awww.. someone needs some fwiends.. i can has be yours fwiend!
HeyyaaHeyyaaHeyyaa

Lol, sometimes I hug it and my truck looks at me like... wtf!?
Mine complains about me getting inside of her every morning before work. She throws a fit every once in a while but for the most part she just lays back and accepts it

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
HeyyaaHeyyaaHeyyaa

Just be careful gents, my truck gets angry and breaks things when she doesn't get enough attention.. dunno about y'alls :cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
912 Posts
NC>SC.....that is all :D

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Mine still hasn't popped her cherry yet, she said her transmission aint ready. :/
ooooo pussy feathers:( well, we just need to stop wasting our money & resources on pointless relationships and funding tranny jobs instead......and no I don't mean paying a he/she to choke us while we touch ourselves

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
:( well, we just need to stop wasting our money & resources on pointless relationships and funding tranny jobs instead......
bwahahahahahahahaha!!! the truth comes out! :rofl:rofl

and nope... toootally didn't even read the rest.. it was un-needed by that point. you already said it..

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I have some family that lives on Johns Island SC right outside of Charleston, I am not there very often but ill let you know if i come down that way.

21 - 40 of 448 Posts