Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

421 - 440 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Im located in Charleston, SC Summerville area... probably have seen yall around!
Awesome! Glad to have you!

I'm around Summerville quite often and live in Goose Creek. If there's anything i can help with let me know.. I just helped another buddy on here delete his LML.. lol

Here's my truck:

·
Registered
4,405 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I've been going since I was baby, but I'll be in Myrtle Beach next weekend. It's about an hour from Columbia...I work out in the Saluda/batesburg area. It's definitely an interesting event...you'll see a little bit of everything out there :D

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
I've been going since I was baby, but I'll be in Myrtle Beach next weekend. It's about an hour from Columbia...I work out in the Saluda/batesburg area. It's definitely an interesting event...you'll see a little bit of everything out there :D
Sweet! Good to hear. I think I'm going to take the family up there for some fun. It's good they got a bit of everything.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Yall will have fun...hopefully the weather is good though. It's rained the past three years during the event.
Haha.. Damn we can't seem to get away from the rain here lately- even at Rudy's.. uggh

Hopefully there isn't any. Worse case we'll leave early and go and try to find some good Columbia area BBQ... lol

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Haha.. Damn we can't seem to get away from the rain here lately- even at Rudy's.. uggh

Hopefully there isn't any. Worse case we'll leave early and go and try to find some good Columbia area BBQ... lol
Yea for real! Shealys BBQ is probably the most popular around here. It's in batesburg. Not far from Saluda. Although I still prefer jim n nicks. Haha. Still mad we don't have one

·
Registered
56 Posts
If yall come to Charleston we'll have to meet up at Jim N Nicks... although I prefer HomeTeam BBQ in W. Ashley. :poke[1]:

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
If yall come to Charleston we'll have to meet up at Jim N Nicks... although I prefer HomeTeam BBQ in W. Ashley. :poke[1]:
I'm always down for some BBQ! Let us know next time you're around dirtymaxxx03 and we'll make it happen!

·
Registered
56 Posts
^+1

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds good... give us a heads up! Jim N Nicks is right off of HW26 at the Tanger outlets. Coming through during the week or weekend?

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
It would be the weekend. I'm headed to myrtle Beach this Saturday and I'm suppose to stay all week, but I may leave early and head to kiawah since my mom will be down there and I really wanna do some fishing and crabbing down there...so we'll see.

·
Registered
56 Posts
...although if your heading from Myrtle Beach to Kiawah, Home Team BBQ is right off of 17 in West Ashley; its closer then a detour to Tanger Outlets off of 26! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
from beaufort here, glad I found a group of people from sc on here. feel like diesels down here are few and far beteween.. im originally from ct and every one drives diesels up there haha

·
Registered
257 Posts
from beaufort here, glad I found a group of people from sc on here. feel like diesels down here are few and far beteween.. im originally from ct and every one drives diesels up there haha

Welcome

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
421 - 440 of 448 Posts