Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Yeah just come up to NC, lot more up here
Heck I'm about ready to because everybody down here drives large sedans(ol crown vics, POS Cadillacs) with chrome wheels and that's about it.

I have some family that lives on Johns Island SC right outside of Charleston, I am not there very often but ill let you know if i come down that way.
:thumb

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey man I live in Beaufort if your still trying to get people together

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just moved to Summerville SC so if you guys are having a meet up let me know. so far its way better than ct :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
Id stay up there
Wouldnt advise visiting Beaufort lol
No body as really replied to anything on here about getting a meet going

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Howdy howdy, back in town. Just wanted to see if anybody had interest in meeting up still. Also if anyone knows a diesel shop in the North Charleston area please give me a holler.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Howdy howdy, back in town. Just wanted to see if anybody had interest in meeting up still. Also if anyone knows a diesel shop in the North Charleston area please give me a holler.
Yeah man Im up for it. Send me a PM and let me know if you get anybody else

·
Registered
178 Posts
So are we going to get a meet together anytime soon?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
So are we going to get a meet together anytime soon?
Screw it lets do it, everybody who is interested let me know when your free weekends are in February. I'll let some folks know at the other end of the state as well incase they want to come out.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am down in Savannah. My wife is nagging on me to take her to Charleston for a weekend get away. Let me know maybe i could kill two birds with one stone.

·
Registered
178 Posts
hit me up when we can get a meet 8647703711 text is easiest way to get ahold of me

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
hit me up when we can get a meet 8647703711 text is easiest way to get ahold of me
NO prob

I've got two guys off Facebook who are down. The 18th is getting popular votes.

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Hey buddy I am just north of the border in NC, Wilmington ........

There is a diesel drag race at the end of April in the OBX if your interested. I have a few trucks driving up and racing if you want to join in............

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hey buddy I am just north of the border in NC, Wilmington ........

There is a diesel drag race at the end of April in the OBX if your interested. I have a few trucks driving up and racing if you want to join in............
FML, I'd be there in a heart beat but Ill be in MI April-June:( damn

·
Registered
175 Posts
What time on the 18th?
I wouldn't get off until 4 or so.
Puts me there at 5

·
Registered
175 Posts
There maybe some places is south charleston.
Where the mall is.
Or on the way to folly beach.
Just an idea

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'm thinking the 18th is going to be our day. Still working on a time. If serious people could post up what works for them then I can try to find something that works best for everybody. ALHEADUSMC, I see your available at 5 pm.

Does everybody want to meet at a restaurant?

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's fine with me and yes 5 or 6 depending on work

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Everybody keeps whining at me for number so if everybody could give me a yes or no by the end of this week that would be great.

FYI we will probably stick to meeting in North Charleston just because like mentioned before, a convoy of trucks in downtown is going to get a little tight.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
February 18th, Hooters in North Charleston by the mall. I'm still waiting to hear from you forum members if you're going

41 - 60 of 448 Posts