Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pulled my injectors out of my 08 with 215k and 6 of them tested bad.

I was just going to buy a whole set, and was wondering the experiences people have with the cheap eBay injectors.

I see I can buy a set from L&J for ~1400.

I know its not as good as a new bosch or bosch certified reman, but I don't want to pay double if I don't have to.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i personally wouldnt in my truck but i guess ya never know till you try. i say go for it as long as they have a warranty and can easily be delt with. get em try em and let us all know what your overall experience. maybe if its cheap enough have them tested before you intall them!

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
I'd say, you get what you pay for in most cases, an injector malfunction can cause all kinds of headaches from poor running to a complete meltdown of a cylinder. I recommend buying something that has been proven to perform properly and reliably.

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you wanna do injectors again in 10k miles then go for it.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I highly suggest you only run true Bosch remans in your truck

·
Registered
626 Posts
Your almost guaranteed to regret it. Injectors are one of those things you don't want to mess around with.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Give the guys at Lincoln Diesel a call, I'm sure they can explain the differences and get you a good deal on a good set.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
You can try it, but most will say its not worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts