Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax - $15000 (Windham, ME)
I recently bought a house and in order to lighten the financial load I am looking to sell my truck and move into a cheaper awd car (good old Maine winters). The truck is a 2006.5 Chevy 2500HD extended cab 4WD with 114000 miles on it. It is equipped the the LBZ 6.6 Duramax and Allison 1000 six speed manual selectable transmission. I will be posting pictures but if you would like I can always email them to you as well. The truck has a Banks Intake, aftermarket exhaust, as well as a full set of PPE gauges (rail pressure, egt, boost...these puppies are great gauges and were expensive). I have not been racing this truck, just used it as a daily driver and to make a few deliveries at work. It is in perfect mechanical condition with no check engine lights. The sticker is up this month and it will need a set of tires to get approved. I will be putting tires on it at some point and the asking price will reflect the cost of the tires. I am listing it prior to buying them in case someone wanted to buy it and put specific tires on it, so I will be waiting a week or two to put new ones on.

As far as cosmetic stuff goes the truck does have a small dent in the driver's side rear door and a dent in front of the rear bumper on the drivers side (someone backed into it in a parking lot and neglected to leave me their info, go figure) It has 18 inch KMC Rockstar rims that will be going with the truck as well as alpine speakers that have replaced the stock ones in all four doors. It currently has an alpine deck as well that will go with the truck if the price is right, i have the stock one and will install it if you prefer. I also have a Billet Pro Torque converter that will go with the truck if my asking price is met. If not I will just put it up for sale on here.

At this mileage Kelly Blue Book lists this vehicle with a Value of $20,880 in "fair" condition which is as follows:
Some mechanical or cosmetic defects. (the dents, nothing mechanical)
Needs servicing, but is still in reasonable running condition. Has a clean title history. (No mechanical problems whatsoever, no CEL or warning lights)
The paint, body and/or interior may need professional servicing. (again the dents)
The tires may need replacing. (Needs tires)
May have some repairable rust damage. (there is no rust on the truck whatsoever)

I have described this truck to the best of my ability and will gladly answer any questions and provide pictures. I have listed it 5000 dollars below blue book value due to the cosmetic defects and its need for tires. This is a great price for a truck that has been great to me. If you would like to call or text me its 207 three one eight 8068, my name is Todd.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts