Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got all the artwork together for these new Oasis covers and man do they look good! I particularly like the rams head ones!:woot:

We just added them to the new website (www.dieselnut.com) and are offering free shipping on any order over $100!

Here are some teasers -

SWEET -

What do you guys think? I can tell you they are much less expensive than the mag hytecs!

Anyone interested?

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Cool, what are they made of? is the center part chrome or clear its hard to tell? and most of all is there a bowtie one?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No bowtie yet, but they are working on new products (so they say!).

I believe the whole cover is cast aluminum, then painted, then the cross is machined flat removing the paint and leaving a semi polished surface. Pretty cool dress up item for a few bux less than the Mag Hytec covers

·
Bobo
684 Posts
A mag hytech cover has magnets inside to aid in keeping metal fragments from destroying the rear end. It has an increased fluid capacity for the rear end and is o ringed with stainless hardware to make inspections of the differential as easy as possible. It also has a stainless dipstick to make checking the differential fluid level as easy as possible. The mag hytech also offers a port for a differential temp gauge. Does this cover offer any of these features?

·
Registered
35 Posts
maybe instead of a rams head, it should be a pic of a goats ass...it is a rear end cover!! :rof

seriously though, they do look good. do they hold any more fluid? do they really help with oil temp of the rear axle?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine has stayed pretty clean, even with playing in the mud.

As for capacity, they do hold a bit more, 2 qts or so. They have magnetic drain plugs as well. Still waiting on Bowties. I guess GM won't sell the license. Pretty spendy!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I actually called about the wheels, one off, custom made by the same guys making the diff covers. I guess that makes sense!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts