Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hanging out at a buddy's tint shop this weekend... He goes, "open up the back door and take a look".

LOL :rockin

Heading to Russia after they get done with it.

42" TSL Swampers....

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!!:drink:drink:drink:drink:drink

·
Registered
485 Posts
ok definately need some more pictures and really we need some video of that thing in action!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
100% diesel at its best

·
Registered
405 Posts
wow that hood is bad that thing is a beast

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a '06. Full katzskin leather interior, suede dash& headliner, custom stereo, a billion more bells and whistles too.

Look on the drivers A-Pillar: FLIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! so badass.

Since it's going to Russia it can't have HID's on it. I guess HID's are completely outlawed there, even on cars that came with them OEM, they have to take 'em off...

·
Registered
53 Posts
That thing is f-in awesome....I want it to be my daily driver :)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
thats probably a quarter million there...

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
That thing is f-in awesome....I want it to be my daily driver :)
yea i think we all would. but that hummer prolly only gets 8-10 miles per gallon

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh and who needs HID's when you have a billion other lights...and I could live with 10mpg

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
yea i think we all would. but that hummer prolly only gets 8-10 miles per gallon
oh, I bet it does ok on fuel... did you see the badge on the front driver's side next to the headlight??

She's got dmax power :rockin

·
Registered
589 Posts
add that to the wish list!!!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I have one better I need to call him so i can go take a picture.. Well not better but same class. Guy is just loaded. Has 2 original humvee's andone is converted witha hot tub in the rear and more bars and lights on it possible and about 20 tv's and 100 speakers in it. Computers printers you name it. Its silly. His other one is the same but made for doing work. Has the same boggers on it. I will call him and get some pics..

O yea he runs the Maury show (mory whatever his name is)

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sat in the thing, and I mean there is no way I would want to roll that thing every day.

You can barely see out of the thing, the windshield is so short, not to mention how wide it is!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Yea there wide as hell and its like lookin threw 4" tall windshield haha. I would want to just not stop for shit all day haha. His was funny.

Either way just like that one and my buddies its got the DMAX. I need to call him see if I can get some good pics of each. Rich bastard.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Can you say Russian mafia?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts