Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! I've finally made the leap of becoming a member after reading many of the posts here for years. This site has been a wealth of knowledge and has helped out with many of the little problems that I have had with my truck.

·
WOOD... man!
4,209 Posts
Welcome :drink

·
Premium Member
10,442 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
388 Posts
Welcome from VA too

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome!

·
WOOD... man!
4,209 Posts
Hey Everyone! I've finally made the leap of becoming a member after reading many of the posts here for years. This site has been a wealth of knowledge and has helped out with many of the little problems that I have had with my truck.
Rating and rate? Cross rate from fleet side?

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Started as a Builder (BU), went Underwater Construction Teams (UCT) as a BU, and now a Civil Engineer Corps (CEC) - Chief Warrant Officer (CWO4) - Diving Officer. Still active duty - > 25 years. :thumb

You?

·
WOOD... man!
4,209 Posts
Started as a Builder (BU), went Underwater Construction Teams (UCT) as a BU, and now a Civil Engineer Corps (CEC) - Chief Warrant Officer (CWO4) - Diving Officer. Still active duty - > 25 years.

You?
Very cool!

CM1 on a fast track to picking up E7. Loved what I was doing. Did a lot of instructing every chance I got. Good mechanic and good at admin. Worked every CB rate with exception to EA. Goal was to pick up chief and move towards becoming a WO because I was great at being a liaison between enlisted and officer. IED during my second tour in Iraq took everything out of the equation. 9 months in and out of Portsmouth Naval Hospital, clinics at NAS Norfolk and a little time at Little Creek... went on TDRL. Miss it but such as life.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very cool!

CM1 on a fast track to picking up E7. Loved what I was doing. Did a lot of instructing every chance I got. Good mechanic and good at admin. Worked every CB rate with exception to EA. Goal was to pick up chief and move towards becoming a WO because I was great at being a liaison between enlisted and officer. IED during my second tour in Iraq took everything out of the equation. 9 months in and out of Portsmouth Naval Hospital, clinics at NAS Norfolk and a little time at Little Creek... went on TDRL. Miss it but such as life.
HOORAH SEABEE!!! Nice to meet you! I'll be moving to Paris next summer. We'll have to get together and have a beer sometime. :drink

·
WOOD... man!
4,209 Posts
Very cool!

HOORAH SEABEE!!! Nice to meet you! I'll be moving to Paris next summer. We'll have to get together and have a beer sometime.
You betcha shipmate!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts