Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the forum, but have had many Duramax powered trucks. I have a Chevy private offer on my computer if anyone wants it. I don't know how long it will stay on the website. If you've never seen a private offer its basically a coupon from Chevy for an extra 500-1500 off an eligible vehicle. I used two last month one for my daughters Camaro for $1,000 off and one for my 2015 Duramax for $1,500 off, you can use it with all current rebates and incentives. It does expire on 12/8/2014 If anyone wants the one I have pm me your name, address, and email address and I'll fill it out and you'll receive an email confirmation. I'm going to post this on Dieselplace and Camaro5 as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You go to Chevys website and build a car or truck, once you finish you click on locate a vehicle. Usually after looking at 1 or 2 vehicles you'll get a pop up of the private offer or request a quote. If you receive the request a quote pop up you have to start over. You have to clear your cookies and retry, I use google chrome incognito mode and just open a new window if I get the request a quote pop up. Once you receive a private offer pop up you just fill it out and you'll receive an email just print it out and take it to your dealer. It works with most offers. I used it with the costco auto program which is supplier pricing, my dealer went a $1000 below supplier, $2k in rebates, $1500 private offer and a $600 Costco gift card. If I had usaa or farm bureau that would been another $1250 off. They usually seem to pop up more towards the end of the month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts