21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I just got mine!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Got a Chevy Legends benefit today of two free tickets to the NC International Auto Expo.

The tickets are $12 each at the gate.

·
Premium Member
9,817 Posts
Signed up a few days ago but it's still showing pending when I log in, has anyone had this.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Signed up a few days ago but it's still showing pending when I log in, has anyone had this.
Yes mine did that too. The pic of my truck had a watermark saying pending approval for two days or so.

·
Premium Member
9,817 Posts
Yes mine did that too. The pic of my truck had a watermark saying pending approval for two days or so.
Thanks, mines been pending for close to a week.

·
Premium Member
9,817 Posts
Finally got the legend package with the hat, cards and plenty of stickers. Easiest way I found to open the box was a sharp knife. LOL

·
Registered
212 Posts

33% FOR 33 DAYS.
To celebrate this advanced and innovative diesel engine, Chevy Truck Legends can save 33% on eligible Duramax-branded items.3

Use the coupon code: CTLMAX

The onetime-use code is valid July 7–August 9, 2020.

·
Registered
21 Posts
A SHOW & GO CHEVY WORK TRUCK

A high-capacity aluminum rear differential cover from PPE has been swapped for the stock cover. This aftermarket beauty adds oil capacity and aids in shedding heat. You can also see the remote-reservoir Fox 2.0 rear shocks and the Rize suspension mountings too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
New Chevy Legends benefits announced:

TRCRM442-HL-membership-560x20

You're a Chevy Truck Legend, and that affords you some special treatment around here. Enjoy these exclusive discounts on products and merchandise to help you on down the road.

Pelican Products
Pelican Products

Chevy Trucks Merchandise
Chevy Trucks Merchandise

Truck Legends Gear
Truck Legends Gear

21 - 29 of 29 Posts