Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this grille guard in WY and had it on my truck for about 1 1/2 years and it has been sitting in my garage for the last 9-10 months and it needs a new home. It is a Big Tex Grille Guard and new they go for 450-500. I am in Kalamazoo, MI. Buyer covers shipping and I can ship it through a friends business for a decent price I think unless you can pick it up. 325 OBO

You can see there is a small spot where the chrome has flaked off on the right side in this pic ^^^ but that is the only spot.

Here was when it was on the truck.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... Off of an 03' GMC so it will fit 03-06 and possibly 01 and 02 but not positive. 1500/2500/3500 trucks too. Will trade for tow mirrors or edge comp for an 02' cummins. Not that anyone here would have these though!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump......

·
Registered
994 Posts
I'm interested, but will it fit a 2005 Chevrolet ?? It seems like someone told me before that the ones for chevy were diff. than the ones for GMC... I could be wrong, though.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The upright piece is notched to fit the conture of the bumper so it is a little different from the Chevys but I dont know by how much.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evening bump......Make me an offer!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe if you put a 2 in front of that and we worked something out on shipping.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
wish itd fit the 02 chevy ! Free Bump

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump.......

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump.. Anybody.... I dont need this want it out of my garage, make me an offer!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump....$300

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I still have this. I know its not black ..................but it could be. I can work on shipping, I drive from MI to WV very often. Make me an offer please.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts