Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my Zone 6" money set aside and now deciding what wheels to go with for the truck. I want 20" preferably with 35's but not sure if chrome or black would look better. I think chrome so they match my bumpers but the look of BMF wheels is awesome too but I don't think it's worth the extra money.

Then my next thread will probably be 20x9 or 20x10, offset, bs, etc...LOL

Here she is

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I've never been a fan of chrome on any silver exterior colors but think it would look good since I have chrome steps and bumpers. Everyone and their brother has Rockstars here so that would be my last choice but still a possibility. I really like the Moto Metal 956's (I think that's the wheel).

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i say black, but thats just because i love black lol. either way it will be killer

·
Registered
843 Posts
There is a lot of chrome on your truck right now... My vote is chrome.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Discount! I like those Vision Warriors, they're similar to the 951's and about $15 cheaper.

I'm leaning towards the chrome also.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Black XD Hoss or the machined Hoss would look pretty sick on your truck

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm selling my BMF S.E.R.E's here in a few weeks. They have 33" Toyo MT with 10k miles. They would look good. Not to many people have these.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i like black.

·
Registered
457 Posts
What about Black Chrome.... I think it looks better than chrome....

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
My vote is for black. I have had Chrome before but I think the black looks awesome on the trucks now. Plus you may add a bumper in the future that looks good and that will make it look even better. I have the XD Cranks in black and think they look great. Not many people around here have those.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts