Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2007 classic 2500 LT (lbz) crew cab 4wd short bed.

Pulled the race car with it to the shop this week and was amazed at how much easier it pulled the heep around. Had a 1996 3/4 gmc suburban 4wd with a 454 in it.

the first tank said I got around 13mpg but dont think the trip computer got reset correctly by my salesperson.

cant wait to do a few performance mods and add some larger tires - 245's whats up with that?

awesome truck though. Of course no sooner had I traded the suburban and my 2001 tahoe fuel pump takes a dump at 60k miles.

Oh well I love chevrolet and my fathers employee discount doesnt hurt either.

Gspeed

·
Registered
95 Posts
Love my classic, and how it pulls the Jeep around. Some sorry punk kid was kind enough to run into it at full speed a couple of weeks ago and tweak the back of the frame. Getting all of that taken care of and can't wait to get it back pulling.

The donut tires are horrible I agree.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome to the forum,ya these deisels handle loads with ease compared to the gas engines and they also get better fuel economy..you need a set of wheels and tires for that truck along with a nice programmer and exhaust and if you alow me i would like to make a couple suggestions so for the programmer i would recomend the diablo predator but the best is the PPE Xcelerator and for the exhaust i would highly recomend the Silverline Exhaust..good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts