Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any pics of the trimming they did to inner fenders on classic body style trucks? i know of norcal nick's write ups but I'm looking specifically for classic body style fender mods to clear larger tires. also what did everyone use to cut their front bumper to clear larger tires?

·
Registered
17,826 Posts
Im curious to. Subd for this

·
Registered
905 Posts
I had some photos of mine. It's almost exactly the same as that write up you mentioned. Super easy, big hammer, wire brush, sand paper, masking tape, spray primer and some black paint, some simple screwdrivers and pliers. I think I used a big drift punch

"What kinda tires are those bro?"

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i trimmed a little today. not too much but it no longer rubs when moving forward, still is leveled though. i need to get a better grinder and go to town on it...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to try to fit 18x10-24mm offset wheels on 33x12.5 at a height with level cv angles. this is possible correcT? or am i just wasting my time

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
I'm going to try to fit 18x10-24mm offset wheels on 33x12.5 at a height with level cv angles. this is possible correcT? or am i just wasting my time

I had the same setup for a while but it rubbed pretty bad. It didn't rub too much with the bars cranked though. Here's a picture. 18x10 -24 on 33x12.5 nitto trail grapplers
ImageUploadedByAG Free1408635803.079262.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is that a different truck then whats in your sig?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts